FHLBI is pleased to announced the results of its Board of Directors election. Members elected the following individuals to the Board, all with four-year terms beginning January 1, 2017:
- Karen F. Gregerson, President and CEO, The Farmers Bank, Frankfort, Indiana, was re-elected as an Indiana member director.
- Ryan M. Warner, President and CEO, Bippus State Bank, Huntington, Indiana, was elected as an Indiana member director.
- Jonathan P. Bradford, President, Development & Construction Resources, LLC, Grand Rapids, Michigan, was re-elected as an independent director. Mr. Bradford is also designated as a public interest director.
- Carl E. Liedholm, Professor of Economics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, was re-elected as an independent director.
- Charlotte C. Decker, Chief Information Technology Officer, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust, Detroit, Michigan, was elected as an independent director
See the full press release.