Yesterday, FHLBI issued its first quarter 2017 earnings release.
- Net income of $32 million.
- FHLBI allocated $4 million to its Affordable Housing Program through March 31, 2017.
- Outstanding advances at quarter-end totaled $29.7 billion; mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $9.6 billion.
- FHLBI's mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $454 million.
- Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 4.25% and 3.40%, respectively. The dividend amounts were paid in cash today, April 28, 2017.
Click here for the published first quarter earnings release.