On October 26, 2017, FHLBank Indianapolis issued its third quarter 2017 earnings release.
- Net income for the quarter of $41 million, and $110 million for nine months ended.
- FHLBI allocated $13 million to its Affordable Housing Program through September 30, 2017.
- Outstanding advances at quarter-end totaled $33.0 billion – a net increase of $4.9 billion (17%) from December 31, 2016 primarily due to an increase in short-term advances.
- Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $10.2 billion – a net increase of $695 million (7%) from December 31, 2016.
- The bank’s mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $1.7 billion for the nine months ended September 30, 2017.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 4.25% and 3.40%, respectively. The dividend amounts will pay in cash today, October 27, 2017.
Click here for the published third quarter earnings release.