On February 20, 2018, FHLBank Indianapolis issued its fourth quarter 2017 earnings release.
- Net income for the quarter of $46 million, and $156 million for the year.
- FHLBank Indianapolis allocated $18 million to its Affordable Housing Program for the 2018 program cycle.
- Outstanding advances at year end totaled $34.1 billion – a net increase of $6.0 billion (21%) from December 31, 2016 primarily due to an increase in demand for short-term advances; however, longer-term advances also grew during the year.
- Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $10.4 billion – a net increase of $855 million (9%) from December 31, 2016.
- The bank’s mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $2.2 billion for 2017.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 4.25% and 3.40%, respectively. Additionally, the Board declared supplemental dividends for the year on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 2.50% and 2.00% respectively. The dividend amounts will pay in cash February 21, 2018.
"FHLBank Indianapolis is pleased to provide this supplemental dividend to its members," President and CEO Cindy Konich said. "It reflects particularly strong performance throughout 2017."
Click here for the published fourth quarter earnings release.