On April 26, FHLBank Indianapolis issued its first quarter 2018 earnings release.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 4.25% and 3.40%, respectively. The dividends will be paid in cash on April 27, 2018.
- Net income for the quarter of $48 million, an increase of $16 million compared to the same quarter last year, primarily due to higher net interest income and net gains on derivatives and hedging activities.
- FHLBank Indianapolis allocated $6 million to its Affordable Housing Program. Full year 2018 AHP allocations will be available to FHLBank Indianapolis members in 2019.
- Outstanding advances totaled $33.0 billion – a net decrease of $1.1 billion (3%) from December 31, 2017.
- Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $10.5 billion – a net increase of $139 million (1%) from December 31, 2017.
- The Bank’s mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $429 million.
Click here for the published first quarter 2018 earnings release.