On July 26, FHLBank Indianapolis issued its second quarter 2018 earnings release.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 4.50% and 3.60%, respectively. The dividends will be paid in cash on July 27, 2018.
- Net income for the quarter of $69 million, an increase of $31 million compared to the same quarter last year, primarily due to a net realized gain of $32 million on the sale of all of the Bank's private-label mortgage-backed securities.
- FHLBank Indianapolis allocated $14 million to its Affordable Housing Program. Full year 2018 AHP allocations will be available to FHLBank Indianapolis members in 2019.
- Outstanding advances totaled $33.9 billion – a net decrease of $167 million from December 31, 2017.
- Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $10.9 billion – a net increase of $532 million (5%) from December 31, 2017.
- The Bank’s mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $1.1 billion.
Click here for the published second quarter 2018 earnings release.