Voting for the 2018 FHLBank Indianapolis Director Election is currently open.
2018 Indiana Member Director Election
Members in Indiana (as of December 31, 2017) will have the opportunity to elect one member director. These member directors are officers or directors of members located in Indiana. There are two candidates for the Indiana member director position:
- Dan L. Moore, President/CEO, Home Bank SB, Martinsville, Indiana
- Lucas J. Yeager, President and CEO, The Commerce Bank, Evansville, Indiana
2018 Michigan Member Director Election
Members in Michigan (as of December 31, 2017) will have the opportunity to elect two member directors candidates. These member directors are officers or directors of members located in Michigan. There are five candidates for the Michigan member director positions:
- Daniel E. Bitzer, President and CEO, First National Bank of Michigan, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Robert M. Fisher, President/CEO, Lake-Osceola State Bank, Baldwin, Michigan
- Jeffrey G. Jackson, Chief Lending Officer, Michigan State University Federal Credit Union, East Lansing, Michigan
- Dennis L. Klaeser, CFO/EVP, Chemical Bank, Midland, Michigan
- Peter A. Kubacki, CEO, The Dart Bank, Mason, Michigan
2018 Independent Director Election
Under the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, independent directors are to be elected through district-wide elections. Therefore, members in both Indiana and Michigan (as of December 31, 2017) will have the opportunity to vote for one candidate in the district-wide independent director election. Independent directors are residents of the FHLBank Indianapolis district and are not affiliated with member institutions. Public interest directors must have more than four years’ experience in representing consumer or community interests in banking services, credit needs, housing, or consumer financial protections. There is one nominee for the independent director position:
- Larry A. Swank, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Sterling Group, Inc., Mishawaka, Indiana
Voting will close on October 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM EDT. Results of the election are expected to be announced within the following week.
Members requiring assistance with the election, please contact the FHLBank Indianapolis Corporate Secretary, Matthew R. St. Louis, at email@example.com.