On October 25, FHLBank Indianapolis issued its third quarter 2018 earnings release.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 4.50% and 3.60%, respectively. The dividends will be paid in cash on October 26, 2018.
• Net income for the quarter of $39 million, a decrease of $2 million compared to the same quarter last year, primarily due to higher net losses on derivatives and hedging activities, and higher operating expenses, partially offset by higher net interest income.
• FHLBank Indianapolis allocated $18 million to its Affordable Housing Program. Full year 2018 AHP allocations will be available to FHLBank Indianapolis members in 2019.
• Outstanding advances totaled $33.6 billion – a net decrease of $488 million from December 31, 2017.
• Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $11.3 billion – a net increase of $938 million (9%) from December 31, 2017.
• The Bank’s mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $1.9 billion.
Click here for the published third quarter 2018 earnings release.