On February 19, 2019 FHLBank Indianapolis issued its fourth quarter 2018 earnings release.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 5.50% and 4.40%, respectively. The dividends will be paid in cash on February 20, 2019.
- Net income for the quarter of $39 million, down $7 million compared to the same quarter in 2017, primarily due to net losses on derivatives and hedging activities, partially offset by higher net interest income.
- FHLBank Indianapolis allocated $22 million to its Affordable Housing Program. Full year 2018 AHP allocations will be available to FHLBank Indianapolis members in 2019.
- Outstanding advances totaled $32.7 billion – a net decrease of $1.3 billion from December 31, 2017.
- Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $11.4 billion – a net increase of $1.0 billion 10% from December 31, 2017.
- The Bank’s mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $2.3 billion.
Click here for the published fourth quarter 2018 earnings release.