On April 25, 2019 FHLBank Indianapolis issued its first quarter 2019 earnings release.
Our Board of Directors declared dividends on Class B-1 and Class B-2 capital stock at annualized rates of 5.50% and 4.40%, respectively. The dividends will be paid in cash on April 26, 2019.
- Net income for the quarter of $33 million, a decrease of $15 million compared to the same quarter in the prior year, primarily due to hedging losses resulting from derivatives in a fair value relationship.
- FHLBank Indianapolis allocated $4 million to its Affordable Housing Program. Full year 2019 AHP allocations will be available to FHLBank Indianapolis members in 2020.
- Outstanding advances totaled $32.8 billion – a net increase of $102 million, or less than 1%, from December 31, 2018.
- Mortgage loan purchases through the Advantage Mortgage Purchase Program totaled $258 million.
- Mortgage loans held for portfolio totaled $11.4 billion – a net increase of $13 million, or less than 1%, from December 31, 2018.
Click here for the published Q1 2019 earnings release.