Voting for the 2020 FHLBank Indianapolis Director Election is currently open.
This year, FHLBank Indianapolis has two (2) Indiana member directorships and three (3) independent directorships open for election. All Indiana and Michigan members of record as of December 31, 2019 ("Eligible Members"), are eligible to vote for the independent director candidates and all Indiana Eligible Members are eligible to vote for the Indiana member director candidates.
2020 Indiana Member Director Election
Eligible Members in Indiana will have the opportunity to elect two member directors. These member directors are officers or directors of members located in Indiana. There are four candidates for the two Indiana member director positions:
- Michael R. Barker, Vice Chair of the Board, Centier Bank, Merrillville, Indiana
- Clifford M. Clarke, Director, Three Rivers Federal Credit Union, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Karen F. Gregerson, Director, President & CEO, The Farmers Bank, Frankfort, Indiana
- Ryan M. Warner, Chairman & CEO, The Bippus State Bank, Huntington, Indiana
2020 Independent Director Election
Under the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, independent directors are to be elected through district-wide elections. Therefore, Eligible Members in both Indiana and Michigan will have the opportunity to vote for three candidates in the district-wide independent director election. Independent directors are residents of the FHLBank Indianapolis district and are not affiliated with member institutions.
Public interest directors must have more than four years’ experience in representing consumer or community interests in banking services, credit needs, housing, or consumer financial protections. There are three nominees for the three independent director positions:
- Lisa D. Cook, Professor, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Charlotte C. Decker, Chief Information Technology Officer, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust, Detroit, Michigan
- Todd Sears, Executive Vice President, Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana (Public Interest Independent Director)
Voting will close on November 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM EDT. Results of the election are expected to be announced within the following week.
Members requiring assistance with the election, please contact the FHLBank Indianapolis Corporate Secretary, Matthew R. St. Louis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.