The Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (“Bank”) today announced the results of the Indiana election of two member directors and the district-wide election of three independent directors to its Board of Directors (“Board”). The following individuals were elected to the Board and will each serve four-year terms beginning January 1, 2021.
- Karen F. Gregerson, Director, President & CEO, The Farmers Bank, in Frankfort, Indiana, as Indiana member director.
- Clifford M. Clarke, Director, Three Rivers Federal Credit Union, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, as Indiana member director.
- Lisa D. Cook, Professor at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
- Charlotte C. Decker, Chief Information Technology Officer of the UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust in Detroit, Michigan.
- Todd Sears, Executive Vice President of Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc., in Indianapolis, Indiana. Mr. Sears is designated as a public interest director.
The Board is comprised of both member and independent directors. Annually, the Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency determines the size of the Board and designates at least a majority, but no more than 60%, of the directorships as member directorships and the remainder as independent directorships. Independent directors are nominated by the Board after consultation with the Bank’s Affordable Housing Advisory Council and the Federal Housing Finance Agency.