Voting for the 2021 FHLBank Indianapolis Director Election is currently open.
This year, FHLBank Indianapolis has two (2) Indiana member directorships and two (2) independent directorships open for election. All Indiana and Michigan members of record as of December 31, 2020 ("Eligible Members"), are eligible to vote for the independent director candidates and all Indiana Eligible Members are eligible to vote for the Indiana member director candidates.
2021 Indiana Member Director Election
Eligible Members in Indiana will have the opportunity to elect two member directors. These member directors are officers or directors of members located in Indiana. There are four candidates for the two Indiana member director positions:
- Robert D. Blume, President, CEO & Director, Community First Bank of Indiana, Kokomo, Indiana
- Ronald Brown, SVP, General Counsel, United Fidelity Bank, FSB, Evansville, Indiana
- Larry W. Myers, President & CEO, First Savings Bank, Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Sherri L. Reagin, Chief Financial Officer, The North Salem State Bank, North Salem, Indiana
2021 Independent Director Election
Under the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, independent directors are to be elected through district-wide elections. Therefore, Eligible Members in both Indiana and Michigan will have the opportunity to vote for two candidates in the district-wide independent director election. Independent directors are residents of the FHLBank Indianapolis district and are not affiliated with member institutions.
Independent directors must have knowledge or experience in the areas of financial management, auditing and accounting, risk management practices, derivatives, project development, organizational management, project development, and the law. There are two nominees for the two independent director positions:
- Michael E. Bosway, Managing Director, Stifel Nicolaus & Company, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Perry Glenn Hines, Chief Development Officer, Wheeler Mission, Carmel, Indiana
Voting will close on October 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT. Results of the election are expected to be announced within the following week.
Look for email alerts with links to the ballot from email@example.com, and be sure to add this email to your “safe sender” list to avoid being filtered out from your email inbox.
Members requiring assistance with the election, please contact the FHLBank Indianapolis Acting Corporate Secretary, Matthew R. St. Louis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.