Accessibility Modification Program (AMP)
The Accessibility Modifications Program (AMP) is a grant to assist qualified homeowners with repairs and modifications to make the home more accessible for the homeowner.
Funds can only be accessed by participating FHLBank Indianapolis member financial institutions.
Are you a homeowner looking for assistance in utilizing AMP? Find a participating FHLBank Indianapolis member below.
2023 PARTICIPATING MEMBERS
NOTE: In order to use AMP, you must work through a participating FHLBank Indianapolis member institution.
- How do FHLBank Indianapolis Members access AMP funds?
- How do homeowners apply for and access AMP funds?
To be eligible for AMP, you must live in a household where:
- Total household income must be at or below 80% of Area Median Income
- Residence being repaired must be in Indiana or Michigan
- Households are:
- All household members are age 62 or older; or
- All household members are age 62 or older and age 17 or younger where the household member age 62 or older is the guardian of the younger household members; or
- A household member of any age has a permanent disability and is currently receiving permanent disability benefits.
- Have owned and occupied the home at least six months prior to enrollment.
- Own a single-family home, condominium or modular unit (duplexes with certain restrictions).
- Be paid as agreed on any existing mortgage or property tax obligation.
To access AMP funds:
- Homeowners must work through one of our participating FHLBank Indianapolis Member institutions.